Yesterday was Indonesia's 67th independence annyversary. It always been a different atmosphere on that big day. The wavin red&white flag everywhere, several contests and ceremony in the city, special Television programs, etc. But since we are in the Moslem Holy month (Idul Fitri is tomorrow), I don't really feel the atmosphere of Independence day as usual. The people are too busy preparing the Idul Fitri day. They are travelling to their hometown to meet their family. They will find a lot of traffic on their way home but it still exciting. I can feel that even I'm not a Moslem.
So.. this is what I did yesterday :
1. Had a dimsum on the new dimsum restaurant (Cing Paradise --> it used to be Telaga Sari, but now it comes with a different concept and different chef) with a lot of friends (some are a new friends I've just met)
2. Watched Expendables 2 on the Cinema. A lot of awesome men. I love them <3
3. Had a super late lunch (4 pm) on Sundanese restaurant : Dapoer Pandan Wangi
It's so late and the food tasted so good, so I ate like a monster.
Those are what i did yesterday, on my country's independence day. I know it seems like i'm not a really good citizen because i don't do anything to celebrate the independence day -_-
But the truth is I do love my country!!! Happy Independence Day my beloved Indonesia ^^
Ms.


No comments:
Post a Comment