I was so deperate since I first made this blog, because I couldn't leave comments either on my blog nor on others'. I've asked some friends about that, and have clicked anything shown on the dashboard to fix that. But none have worked. And today some minutes ago, i was so relieved because I found the problem. It's the Safari browser. And now, using the google chrome, I can leave comments. ^^
Am I overreacted? :p
I love fashion, make up, and photoshoot. I believe that we should take a lot of pictures of our moment of life. So someday when we have grown up, we can look at those pictures and do a nostalgia. Time changes, people come and go, but i want to hold every single memory of my life, good or bad. This is what we captured 2 days before my holiday ended two weeks ago.
 |
| I had this photoshoot on 15th of August, 2012 |
 |
| an autumn feeling, although there are only 2 season in Indonesia, rain and dry. |
 |
| Hei, whose feet are those? |
 |
| Cow pattern nail art (i know it didn't match that day style) |
 |
| Behind the scene : the shoes are not really comfortable |
 |
| And this is the photographer |
 |
| Rheza's holding his iPad |
Butterfly eye... I guess that's the proper words to describe my eyes make up style. Even i know there's no such name 'butterfly eye' in the professional make up world. Have a nice day^^
Ms.
nice post Ms. Irene. <3 i want to post a story about 'nostalgic as a positive reflection to our present' in my next post, how do you think guys ?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIrene, you look so pretty!!! <3
ReplyDeleteLove the make up and the dress :)
Keep blogging, sayyy
I learned and gained plenty from this little corner of virtual world
I hope you experience the same
<3
Http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com
these photos are WOW-ing me :)))))
ReplyDelete